Pokemon, Tales of Omnivia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Geodude enouter
From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 pm by Naga

» An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro)
From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm by Ayasha Keegan

» The wide desert (T-Sanalis)
From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm by Augustus Chroma

» To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)
From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm by Octocactus

» Frillish Wild Encounter!
From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 pm by Corren

» Zechs Renaurd
From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 pm by Zechs

» Onwards to Trunn
From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 pm by Naga

» Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North)
From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Hawkeye Pierce-graded
From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 pm by Hawkeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only)

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:03 pm

The Pokeball shook three times in total till it made a sound. "I caught my first pokemon!" Augustus exclaimed. "Shinx!" Augustus said, throwing Shinx's pokeball and summoning him. "Shinx." said the Shinx. "I need a name for you...what about..Kitto?" he asked. Shinx didn't like the name at all. This wen't on for about two hours until they both agreed on a name. "Veritus!" Augustus said, hugging Shinx. "Well Veritus..what do we do now?"

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only)

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:09 pm

Alyx was watching the two o about their buisness, not wlilling to move, nor interrupt them. She looked out and said, "You know, I think they are gone."

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:12 pm

"The Skrelp and Chinchou?" Augustus asked, smiling wide. He pushed up his glasses and tried looking out the door. "Seems like they're gone.." he muttered. "C'mon Shinx." Augustus took Shinx and they both walked to the deck. Everyone else was there which made the duo shiver.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Alyx walked out, after putting Sento on her shoulder and said, "You cold or something? Cause, You're kind of shivering."

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:18 pm

"I-it's just..there are a lot of people.." Augustus shivered more. Veritus looked at all the people and also shivered. It was sunny outside and the floor was still pretty wet from the Skrelp and Chinchou.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:24 pm

"Well... the world is full of people." Alyx says, laughing at the shivering a bit.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:28 pm

"I know..it sucks!" Augustus exclaimed. He sat down on the floor and got out a sandwich. "You hungry?" he asked Alyx, taking a bite and giving Veritus some.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:53 pm

"Nah, I ate before the pokemon came out. So... I'm fine." Alyx said, bored.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:55 pm

"Oh.." Augustus said, looking at the floor. "I think we'll be in the main land in approximately three hours so I'm going to sleep for a bit.." he said. Augustus put his backpack on the floor and used it as a pillow. Veritus was next to Augustus and also fell asleep.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:57 pm

Alyx laughed and whispered to Aj in his sleep. "Boo."

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:59 pm

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Augustus yelled. He was panting and shivering like crazy and so was Veritus. "What the crap!" he yelled at her.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:01 pm

"Well? I was bored. You were an easy target, put 2 + 2 together." She said, moving back and laughing.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:03 pm

"True..but please let me sleep.." Augustus yawned and fell asleep again but this time Veritus was on watch.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:07 pm

Alyx looked around and found a plastic rock and threw it at AJ

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:11 pm

Veritus jumped in front of Augustus and got hit by the rock, shortly fainting afterwards.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:20 pm

Alyx shook her head and yelled, "WAKey WAKEY." SHe ran behind a wall shortly after.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:22 pm

About an hour passed and Veritus was beginning to wake up again. Augustus was still asleep and he was snoring a bit too.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:21 pm

"He's rather loud sleeper, who snores...." She thought, and then sat, and put Meinfoo back in the pokeball. "How long untill he wakes up I wonder."

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:23 pm

Veritus walked over to Augustus and tried to wake him. "Shinx!" Veritus yelled. "Huh?" Augustus woke up and rubbed his eyes. "Are we in the main land?" he asked

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:24 pm

"Close. You managed to sleep through it. Somehow." She said, with her back against the ship and slumped down against it.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:27 pm

"Oh..well I'll be back..." Augustus said, standing up and going to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and felt sad. "Mom..I'm sorry.." he muttered. Augustus took off his glasses and splashed water on his face. Ten minutes later he was out of the bathroom

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:44 pm

"Attention passengers! We have arrived in the city of Truun. Truun is a bustling city full of fun battles, gambling and travel. Thanks for sailing with the S.S Voyage!" said the captain, over the intercom. "Well I guess this is goodbye.." Augustus said to Alyx. "Thanks for helping me catch Veritus and I hope we can meet again soon!" Augustus and Veritus left the boat and entered the city.

(My final post in this topic)

Last edited by Augustus Chroma on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:54 pm

Alyx also left the boat, into the city, not minding much of anything.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2