Pokemon, Tales of Omnivia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Geodude enouter
From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 pm by Naga

» An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro)
From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm by Ayasha Keegan

» The wide desert (T-Sanalis)
From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm by Augustus Chroma

» To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)
From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm by Octocactus

» Frillish Wild Encounter!
From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 pm by Corren

» Zechs Renaurd
From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 pm by Zechs

» Onwards to Trunn
From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 pm by Naga

» Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North)
From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Hawkeye Pierce-graded
From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 pm by Hawkeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) Empty From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only)

Post by Augustus Chroma Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:36 pm

"Get your tickets!" yelled some men as Augustus walked. Houndoom looked at Augustus. "What is it Houndoom?" he asked. Houndoom looked art the men with the tickets and back at Augustus, implying that he wanted to board the boat to the main land. "Eh..I'm not sure..we don't have enough supplies and-" Augustus was cut off by Houndoom, who ran and got two tickets. "Hey!" yelled a man. "Houndoom...ugh..here.." he said, giving the man some money. "Great! Now you can board the boat and wait a few minutes." exclaimed the man, pointing to the boat. Augustus nodded and went on the big metal coated boat. He noticed big black letters on the side of the boat and it read S.S Voyage.

There were a bunch of people on the boat which made the young boy shiver. "Can't believe you did that Houndoom!" Augustus yelled. Houndoom looked a bit sad but shrugged it off. "Well..I guess we have to wait a bit" Augustus grabbed his backpack and looked at his one potion, three Pokeballs and his one great ball. Augustus grabbed one pokeball, Houndoom's pokeball and put him back in there. "What can I do?" he thought.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) Empty Re: From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only)

Post by Corren Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:18 pm

*Wild Pokemon Group Alert!*

In the ocean, flocks of Skrelp and Chinchou emerge all around the boat to feel the warmth of the sun! Hurry and don't miss your chance! The Pokemon will vanish in two hours!

Skrelp: Lv. 15

Chinchou: Lv. 20
Corren
Corren

Back to top Go down

From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only) Empty Re: From Muspellsheimr to the Main Land (T-West) (Invite Only)

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:56 pm

As Augustus started to think many Skrelp and Chinchou appeared and were causing an uproar. "What the-" Augustus was cut off again but this time it was from a Skrelp. "AHHH!" he yelled, running to the captain's room. "I think I'm safe here.." Augustus muttered. He heard a noise next to him. "What was that.." he whispered to himself. "S-S-Shinx!" said a voice. Augustus grabbed a pokeball that held Houndoom and let him out. "S-S-Shinx!" cried the Shinx. This only made Augustus feel worse. Augustus had an idea. He got his backpack and got out some food and lured Shinx to him. Shinx ate the food as it made it's way. "What now.." Augustus thought.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:31 pm

Alyx was sitting around, unfazed by the pokemon rushing out from the sea. She had gotten on the boat to go places, never really sure where she wanted to go. Okay, that's not fully true, since she had an idea, but, beyond that little idea, she didn't know what. She got up when she heard a boy, who happened to be Augustus, and wandered into the captains room and said, "Something wrong?" She asked, even though the boy was luring a shinx towards himself.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:35 pm

Augustus heard another voice and jumped. He saw a girl with long grey hair and green like eyes. "H-hi.." Augustus said quietly. He started shaking as always which made the Shinx run back to where it was before. "W-who are you?" Augustus asked the girl. "Please don't hurt me.." he thought as she started to talk.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:37 pm

"Names Alyx. Alyx Hatak. There's no need to be scared of me. I'm not scary, not compared to the 'real' world, in which I take pride in facing. Heck, I've got a pokemon of my own, here in the only pokeball that has a pokemon in it that I carry with me, making him the only pokemon that I have." She said, showing him the pokeball, and said, "You got your own pokemon?"

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:40 pm

Augustus was a bit calm now as she seemed friendly. "I'm Augustus Chroma but you can call me AJ!" Augustus exclaimed. "Well..I have a Houndoom but it's a pet pokemon..other than that I don't have my own pokemon.." Augustus frowned. "She can read my like an open book..that or it's just too obvious." the boy thought.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:44 pm

"Fair enough, I never really had a pet pokemon, but, Sento, my Meinfoo, seems to fit me well. We can work together, and blend with eachother, which is important to a pokemon/human duo." She said, in what she thought was the truth. Of course, without a pokemon, this boy needs one. "Say, since you need a pokemon, I think you could catch a shinx."

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:49 pm

"That's nice..I heard Meinfoo is a great pokemon." he smiled. Augustus heard the words 'Catch a Shinx' and was super excited. "But how...Houndoom can't battle..it's only a pet.." he frowned. "Man I wish I could catch it.." Augustus muttered. He thought about the 2 Poke Balls and the one Great Ball he had. "Hm.." he pondered.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:51 pm

"Well... I could weaken it for you" She said, smiling broadly, and said, "Come on out Sento!" She pressed the button, and outcame a Meinfoo.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:53 pm

Augustus's eyes were glued to the fighting type pokemon. "He's so cool!" he exclaimed. He got out a journal and started writing. He put it back in his backpack and looked at Sento.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:55 pm

"What exactly are you doing?" She asked, sitting down next to Meinfoo, and said, "Sento, come here. Gimme a hug." Sento gave her a nice big hug and she hugged him back, and then she said, "Hey, you ready to fight buddy?" Sento nodded and readied.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:58 pm

"Sorry...was writing in my journal.." Augustus said. "Don't hurt Shinx..please.." he pleaded. He had a Poke Ball ready in his right hand. "Good luck.." he said.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:00 pm

"Well... I don't plan on hurting it much... SENTO! USE POUND ON SHINX!" The Meinfoo did exactly that.

(You control the shinx.)

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:07 pm

Shinx was in the back, hiding behind the captain's desk and noticed the Meinfoo. Shinx ran and stared at Sento, using Leer. Augustus looked at the Shinx and smiled at it. Shinx was shaking as it was scared .

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:08 pm

"Shinx, If you don't want to face my Sento. Go into the boys pokeball."

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:10 pm

Shinx frowned and ran to the Meinfoo, trying to use Tackle. "Shinx.." Augustus frowned with it.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:12 pm

"SEnto, use dodge and then pound." Alyx said, and Meinfoo moved to the side, then attempted to pound Shinx.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Shinx wasn't fast enough to dodge the attack so he was hit. Augustus felt bad but he had to catch the Shinx. Just as the boy was going to throw the Poke Ball at Shinx, it ran to the desk again. "Aww.." Augustus said.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:19 pm

"Sento, come back here." She said, sitting back down.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:20 pm

"What are you doing?" Augustus asked Alyx. Shinx was still shaking behind the captain's desk.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:28 pm

"Catch it, It might be enough."

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:35 pm

"O-ok.." Augustus nervously went over to Shinx. Shinx was still shaking and it started moving closer and closer to the desk as Augustus approached him. "I won't hurt you.." Augustus said in a soft and friendly tone. "Shinx" said the Shinx. "If only I knew what you were saying.." he muttered. "Anyway..Shinx I want you to be my Pokemon partner..I know I don't seem strong enough..and I obviously don't look the part of Pokemon Trainer but that doesn't matter.." Augustus said. Shinx looked at Augustus and ran to him. "Now..will you be my Pokemon partner?" he asked. Shinx nodded and licked Augustus. "Great! Now I'm going to throw this Pokeball at you and officially let you be my Pokemon." Augustus threw the pokeball at Shinx and the Pokeball started to shake.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Corren Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:28 pm

As the Pokemon school subsides, the Skrelp and Chinchou slowly submerge back into the sea.
Corren
Corren

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:58 pm

Alyx smiled and said, "See, it wasn't really that hard was it?"

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next