Pokemon, Tales of Omnivia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Geodude enouter
An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 pm by Naga

» An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro)
An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm by Ayasha Keegan

» The wide desert (T-Sanalis)
An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm by Augustus Chroma

» To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)
An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm by Octocactus

» Frillish Wild Encounter!
An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 pm by Corren

» Zechs Renaurd
An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 pm by Zechs

» Onwards to Trunn
An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 pm by Naga

» Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North)
An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Hawkeye Pierce-graded
An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 pm by Hawkeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro)

2 posters

Go down

An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro) Empty An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro)

Post by +2347+ Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:40 pm

I'm so tired. Breath dumba$$. I'm running. I'm good at running. Especially when I'm being chased by a horde of purple Tyrunts. But I feel..I may also be chasing somethi-

I wake up suddenly, the early morning air cold on my skin, fog having long before soaked through my clothes. Where the...where am i? I shift slightly, cringing as my cramped neck and back send signals of discomfort up my spine. Wherever this is, falling asleep against a tree like this.. Ten points.. ... ....wait. Whats my name? I look down, the light of sunrise is just barely illuminating the forest around me. Not very thick here, almost under-grown. Old logging company land? I dunno. The rifle is heavy in my hand, and on my lap. I move it aside, sighing as the blood flows through my legs again. I seem familiar with this..so why would I sleep in a position to cut off circulation? I start taking stock of everything, giving my body a chance to catch up with my mind. A quick check shows that I have a full 30 round  mag in the assault rifle M1a4 M4 carbine, gas actuated, shoulder fired, semi automatic and 3 round burst weapon chambered in 5.56..why am I reiterating? I know this crap... But I know its to have something comfortable and familiar in my head, at least til I figure out where, and who, I am. I check and see that in pouches on my waist, I have six more magazines, all full rounds, for my rifle. and four spare sixteen round mags for the semi-auto 9mm on my hip. Its quiet a nice pistol, mate black, with silver trim, and solid rubies cut into "R"s on the grips. Expensive, am I rich? At my side, there are what looks like the remains of two pokeballs.. But they're black.. with those same red "R"s on them.. Black pokeballs?.. I also see the drag marks on leading from about 10ft away to the tree I'm propped up on. I didn't put myself here, thats for sure. Why am I so groggy? Like a slowpoke.. on morphine.

Finally, I try to force myself to stand, body stiff and barely responsive. Alright, I know I'm not that old. Come on. I vaguely "hear" a voice.. I say "hear" because its like memory.. except that I don't have any, and I still somehow.. just "hear it". Anyway, the voice is saying "Come on now! Move yourself! Stop being a disgrace! It'll stop hurting when the pain goes away! MOOVE!" I smile to myself, and start walking a steady, straight line towards the sound of water, despite the dizziness and blurred vision, and the pain of each movement I make. Someone knows how to motivate me. *chuckles* "It'll stop hurting when the pain goes away" I like it.
+2347+
+2347+

Back to top Go down

An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro) Empty Re: An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro)

Post by Ayasha Keegan Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:42 pm

"The stupid, insolent, mongrel! How dare he knock himself out on a branch as we crash! Now I have to go do the work for him!"

Pouting, my hands daintily crossed over my chest; the M for my Magma uniform slightly ripped. Taking a mental note to order him to sew it back, I adjusted my Grenade Launchers strap, and carefully checked each and every magazine for the 1911, counting out each full mag to have a total 45 rounds, not including the ten currently loaded. "Of course, you and I have to clean up his mess like usual. Enkidu, do you hear anything?"
Stopping, I closed my eyes, reaching out for any sound that would drift upon the winds. Feeling a tug on my pants, I opened my eyes to see my emerald partner, Snivy, pointing toward the north. Quietly, I lifted my gaze to see a small Deerling- just the perfect size for two people. Nodding at Enkidu, I let him slide across the underbrush, silent in his approach before loading a round into the 1911- its red chamber clicking full almost silently. Keeping my slit gaze upon the spring Deerling, I slowly leveled my aim, pointing the weapon toward its heart. Enkidu was perfect in execution, and I was merely back up. My partners glorious ability showed as he used his Vine Whip to constrict the Deerlings legs, wrapping his emerald coils around the other Pokemons limbs so as to prevent any form of escape. Smirking at the extravagant grace that my partner had, silencing the panicked Pokemon by snapping its neck, I slipped the safety back upon my pistol and slowly walked toward his prize.
"Ahh, Enkidu... Wonderful as always. Your skill never ceases to amaze me. Perfect match for someone as glorious as I."
My Snivy's head lifted up, as he lifted his arms up. Knowing what he wanted, I picked him up and put him on my shoulder, before kneeling by our kill. Nodding satisfactorily, I picked up the uncleaned venison, and let Enkidu make a wrapping for me to drag it upon.
"Now just to get back to where I left the cur.."
That moron was SO going to pay for making us work.
Ayasha Keegan
Ayasha Keegan

http://khdtd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro) Empty Re: An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro)

Post by +2347+ Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 pm

I reached the stream after only ten minutes of walking, and already I had the pain and discomfort under control. Heck, I barely noticed it. I wash my hands first, gingerly, after noticing the bad burn on my right hand Fire hot. So why does it seem I stuck my hand in one? Must be some kinda genius, ha. I smile to myself, while pulling bits of cotton from my burn. Had gloves, apparently, once upon a time. After that, I head a little further upstream, and get a drink. My luck, I'ma get parasites, haha. I strip down, and wash the dirt off. Not all of its dirt.. A quick exam after its all washed away reveals a bunch of scratches, a few full-fledged cuts, and even what looks like a half-a$$ed stab wound on the right side of my chest. Fortunately, none are all that bad, and after cleaning them out, I assume I'll be fine. Next time. Don't volunteer to go into the wind tunnel with razor blades and stones. With the immediate concern out of the way, I continue looking over myself. Got some nasty bruises. But I can see that under it all, I have a decent build. "Sticks and stones can't break my bones, cuz sixpack abs protect me" I laugh. Then I see the tattoo. Printed in plain, bold lettering-lettering? they're numbers, genius. In plain bold print-acceptable- 2347. Its centered, above my left breast and collar. Males have breasts to..just not as fun. But seriously....what is that? I.D.? Birthday? Coordinates? Whatever it is..its all have have to go off of right now. I look at the shirt I had been wearing, and decide to give it a good scrub too. Its black, full sleeved, except for all the tears, and has that same, giant, red "R" on it as the broken pokeballs did. "R" for retard? HA! Maybe? Why was I wearing this ugly thing? Turning it inside out, I see that the "R" is printed all the way through, so I put it back on properly. So much for having just a plain black shirt. I don't bother cleaning the boots. Being white, they'd just get filthy again. Great. Pimp boots and "R for retard" shirt. Next time I go out cosplaying, I need a better outfit. And friends who don't bail. And maybe to not play so rough. I wonder... *Switches off the safety on the rifle, squeezes the trigger-CRACK* I reel from the sudden noise. Yup. Definitely need to not play so rough. But at least I’m a good shot. Ah! Personal trait number one. I’m a good shot. Gathering everything, I decide its time to move on.

Last edited by 2347 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
+2347+
+2347+

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayasha Keegan Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:58 pm

Now upon the spot where he was, my hand limply let go of the vines that carried our prize.
"YOU MONGRELLL!!!!!"
My shriek sent clouds of Tailow and Pidgey flying, as I stared at the tree where I had left my comrade.
"You insolent, sobbing, lowly cur of a man!"
Now pacing, angry comments soared through my mind, and I pouted. Enkidu watched me, letting me work off the anger knowingly. Letting out another frustrated noise, I put my fists to my hips and looked long and hard at our path.
Ayasha Keegan
Ayasha Keegan

Back to top Go down

Post by +2347+ Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:01 pm

After hours of circle- style search I finally found a path. I trudge back to my rifle-which was serving as the central maker- at the steam, and grab it and a drink before walking back to the path. Got real warm, real quick. The afternoon sun beating down onto the forest has made it suffocatingly warm, and, where the path is, its still not enough to light the way. Personal trait number 26..I have decent night vision. Or day vision, here. The sweltering heat has killed my mood, but not necessarily my sarcasm and inner smarta$$.

+2347+
+2347+

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayasha Keegan Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:19 pm

Enkidu was now draped across my shoulders, luxuriously. The spring heat was pretty battering, and I continued to carry the Deerling- which was now entirely wrapped for preservation.
"The neolithic, imbecilic, mongrel! Not only did he abandon post, but he now made me, his partner, hunt him down? The lowly, insolent, cur!"
Continuing to say whatever insults came into mind, I attempted to squash the panic that was threataning to hit me with a sucker punch.
"Ah...Please...Be okay.."
Ayasha Keegan
Ayasha Keegan

Back to top Go down

Post by +2347+ Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:40 am

The sun beginning to set, I watched as the forest gave way to scrub brush, and could see lights in the distance Seems I've reached civilization. I had gathered a few berries along the way, so I slumped against the nearest tree, much as I had awoken So we've come full circle, eh 23? I've begun calling myself that, as its shorter than 2347, and referring to myself as "you" got dry pretty quick. Gnawing on the berries, I began to think about what to do tomorrow. And, as I'm Broker than celadon Cities Game Corner, wait, I know a city, but not my name? What kind of amnesia do you have, 23?, I decide, I'm going to have to steal the essentials, at least. I ain't gonna take to much, I don't want to ruin anyone's lively hood...just enough. But, I can't lie, not to myself, this, was going to be fun.
+2347+
+2347+

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayasha Keegan Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:32 am

Coming into a small clearing, I stopped to look around. Trees were close enough for their branches to weave in and out of each other, creating a cloth like canopy that was just enough to leave a center break. Staring up at the now orange sky, I felt my heart grow heavy.
"Enkidu... Could you help me gather things for the bed? The ground isn't worthy of our bodies layihng upon it."
Silently walking to gather sticks for firewood, I continued to let thoughts of my partner's fate blossom in my minds eye, each image like a whip upon my heart.
"Ayasha Keegan. You are a fine-bred woman, who need not worry about such trivial thoughs. You deemed him worthy of fighting along side you. This means you must have faith in him. Relax."
The stern tone of my voice comforted me, and I relaxed a bit.
"But he's still a pain in the arse."
Ayasha Keegan
Ayasha Keegan

Back to top Go down

Post by +2347+ Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:12 am

The next morning, I rise with the sun, awakening fully alert and ready, every fiber of my being excited, as if electricity flowed through them. Am I really going to do this? Of course I am! Its like being a criminal..is just in my blood. I mean, my options are pretty slim, all I have to my name is a couple guns, some bullets, and broken pieces of pokeballs..but That's just an excuse, and you know it I smile to myself. A Murkrow caws high above, its shadow passing over me momentarily. That's the signal, I laugh to myself. Time to head out.
+2347+
+2347+

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayasha Keegan Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:29 am

Jolting awake, I looked down to Enkidu, who was curled up against my side, bathing in the morning light. A bitter smile played upon my lips, as I looked at the cooked pieces of Deerling that were still left. Knowing I didn't have much time, I sighed and gently lifted Enkidu up to wrap my arms around his middle- just under his arms. The small sigh that came from him made me smile.
"The fire is out.. And it is a new day. I'm sure other Pokemon will enjoy our meal..."
Frowning suddenly, yesterdays events came back to me.
"And we need to get him back."
Rubbing my right arm, I thought of the needle that had scraped the skin there so many times, leaving ink behind.
"No matter the cost."
Looking up at the trees, I knew where the nearest town was. And I was going there, as he was going to as well. Instinct said so- and he always followed logic with instinct. My resolve narrowed my eyes harshly, and Enkidu could feel my emotions, which caused him to slowly climb up to drape around my neck, flicking his tongue out slowly in amusement.
"Agreed Enkidu. Our mongrel will pay for this, but... He's no fool. We must be careful."
Checking my magazines and pistol, I tightened the strap for my Launcher.
"Let's go!"
Ayasha Keegan
Ayasha Keegan

Back to top Go down

Post by +2347+ Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:10 pm

After a few hours of walking, I finally reached the town. Bout time slowpoke. I chuckle a little at the now repetitious pun, although honestly, it had been further away than I expected. Time to be serious. Ignoring everything else, I stride straight to the pokemart, a plan unfolding in my mind. I’m only going to have 3 minutes til the police arrive. I’ll havta be gone by then. Grab a bag, some pokeballs, food and water, and out the door. Take the alley, run up its wall to the roof, hide behind the sign til sundown. Of course, I know plans never really work the way they’re supposed to. One man with a rifle can do some damage..but a pokemart full of trainers and the army they have at their command is a whole different kind of firepower.
I reach the door, kicking it down-tough glass to hold together..-and fire a round at the ceiling -28 left in the mag- yelling harshly “Everyone down, NOW!”. People scream, panic, one rushes me, so I deftly smash his face with the butt of my rifle, instinctively, and faster than I thought I could move, with accuracy and power enough to knock him unconscious. I must have trained to do that.. Then, in just a matter of seconds, they’re all face down on the floor. The manager of the store is saying “its team rocket, just lay your pokeballs and wallets on the floor, and they won't kill all of us!” “Shut up you” I say harshly. Team rocket huh?..explains the “R”. 2 min 18 seconds left. “Just stay down and don’t move.” I quickly stride around the store, grabbing a bag, 2 changes of plain, black clothes, 10 pokeballs, a couple great balls, about 2 gallons of water, and roughly 2lbs of food, stuffing everything inside the bag. On the way back out, I pause at the stand by the counter. That's fancy.. I want it.and so my final prize is a new, small “charge as you walk” laptop. “Thank you for your cooperation.” Then I notice it. The Arcanine staring me down, growling fiercely. I can’t out run those! Knowing its a cop’s, I say “Easy now, I’ll come quietly” and the moment its muscles relax a little, *CRACK* I sprint past it, its flames singing my hair with the near miss, but it doesn’t follow. You'll live. Those two legs will just be hurting a while. Be thankful I have armor piercing rounds. I’m already down the alley, but the roof is no longer an option- I had taken too long. Dashing into the scrub brush and wilderness outside of town, I’m fairly certain I wasn’t being followed. For the hardware store tomorrow, I think to myself, 2 minutes.

+2347+
+2347+

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayasha Keegan Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:18 pm

Panting, I finally reached the town... To notice a commotion. Officer Jenny was holding an Arcanine's head, while two Nurse Joys were bandaging its paws.
"The hell.."
Then, I noticed that the building they were in front of was a Pokemart. Enkidu let out a small hiss of annoyance, muttering as he stood on my head to get a better view.
"Yeah. I guess he did, didn't he Enkidu. And we're too late. But... He can't have gotten far. Enkidu, we're going to go ahead and search."
Frowning, I stepped back into the shadows of the trees as Officer Jenny locked her eyes upon me.
"This is going to be harder than I had anticipated..."
Ayasha Keegan
Ayasha Keegan

Back to top Go down

Post by +2347+ Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:51 am

Exhausted from my run, I reach what looks like a typical place to camp-clear, couple nice tress, a few rocks to circle a fire.. even a few big logs. I ain't falling into that trap, ha I think darkly. Its far to obvious a spot for anyone who may be searching for me. I "set up" the camp, starting a fire and everything, setting a log between the fireplace and a tree, away from town. If I had taken a blanket.... But that would only have bought a few extra seconds anyway. So I start, then bank the fire The shadow isn't to bad.. maybe it'll fool them for a while And then walk away.
Before long, I find a tree full of kakuna Perfect! Use the Beedrill to protect myself. Oh, how easy it is to manipulate pokemon sometimes! I slowly, carefully climb the tree, being sure not to disturb the sleeping kakuna. Or maybe not sleeping. How would one even be able to tell? To dark to see their eyes. Even for me. I settle down on a good branch, about 25 feet up. Good luck reaching me here, haha! I hang my bag off another branch, tighten down my rifle's sling, and allow my ponderings to take me off to sleep. They said I was "team rocket" at the shop.. acted like they're cut throats and thugs.. With my robbery, maybe I really am. But what does the tattoo mean..?
+2347+
+2347+

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayasha Keegan Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:09 am

The travel through the line of the trees lead to no findings, except for what was obviously a shadow-fool. Officer Jennys and Growlithe were sniffing it out, attempting to find a scent.
"morons.."
The mutter earned a small look from a Growlithe, who took my slit eyes to be more Pokemon than human- thus turning him away. The smirk that played upon my lips was familiar, as my visage was perfect. I was always sent on the silent missions, that had Pokemon guarding them.
"Enkidu. We're close."
Walking silently away from the Jennys, I headed north to the deeper parts of the forest. Enkidu was sitting on my head, lazily watching for any form of movement while seeming relaxed. He was perfectly trained, of course, to kill any threat... But for trainer battles, to fight with what honor I commanded.
MURRRCROW!!
Stopping, I could feel the uneasy presence of Kurai- My partners Murkrow. The red brace on his right leg gave away who he was immediately, and I grinned broadly.
"Kurai, you cur! Come here, and we will relish in finding your master, and punishing the mongrel! As is only fit for a queen."
Smirking, I watched as Kurai slowly dipped toward me, and landed on the ground in front of me.
"Perfect."
Ayasha Keegan
Ayasha Keegan

Back to top Go down

Post by +2347+ Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:43 am

I'm startled awake, whatever dream I had been having is instantly forgotten. That's.. a Murkrow..what is it.. doing? It was perched on my shoulder Not near, on, staring at me, then it stars cawing away, making on heck of a racket Oh shi-!!!! I roll of my branch, grabbing my bag, dropping through the tree branches the full 25ft Damn cops, smarter than they loo- At the bottom of the tree was not a bunch of officer's waiting to grab me, but a young woman. The tight black dress and red poncho/hood looked great on her, despite the fact that they were filthy, and torn in a number of places. Yeah I'm definitely straight-what are you doing 23! Run! Butit was to late, as I was standing up, she strode straight to me and-
+2347+
+2347+

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayasha Keegan Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:06 pm

Slapped him.
"Fool!"
Enkidu hissed, using his vine-whip to snare my partners legs.
"How could you! I told you to stay there!"
I stared at him, trying not to cry.
Ayasha Keegan
Ayasha Keegan

Back to top Go down

Post by +2347+ Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:09 pm

My face doesn't hurt, not really. Either she was holding back, or doesn't have much of a swing Holding back having noted the grenade launcher-which is huge compared to her. I feel the vines wrap around my legs, and don't try to fight it I'm caught..
"..Told me to stay where? And who are you?"
+2347+
+2347+

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayasha Keegan Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm

Tears were now flowing down my face.
"Ayasha Keegan..."
Lifting up my sleeve, I showed the numbers 4723 on my right shoulder.
"And you are Katal Ventum, the man who WAS SUPPOSED to stay in that circle of trees!
Ayasha Keegan
Ayasha Keegan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down