Pokemon, Tales of Omnivia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Geodude enouter
To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 pm by Naga

» An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro)
To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm by Ayasha Keegan

» The wide desert (T-Sanalis)
To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm by Augustus Chroma

» To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)
To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm by Octocactus

» Frillish Wild Encounter!
To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 pm by Corren

» Zechs Renaurd
To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 pm by Zechs

» Onwards to Trunn
To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 pm by Naga

» Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North)
To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Hawkeye Pierce-graded
To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 pm by Hawkeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) - Page 2 Empty Re: To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)

Post by Octocactus Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:37 pm

As Dullahan caught the Frillish after a rough beating, he then turned back to Augusto, holding his Pumpkaboo in his hand.
"Sorry. Did you guys party without me? I wanna join in. Leaving people out is no good, you know", he said.
Octocactus
Octocactus

Back to top Go down

To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) - Page 2 Empty Re: To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)

Post by Hanbei Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:40 pm

"We're just chatting about the ambitions of our future. Now, why don't you share yours?" Hanbei suggested, "And congratulations on your catch!"
Hanbei
Hanbei

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:41 pm

"That was so cool! Frillish is a really good pokemon..although I don't want one. Like Hanbei said..we talked about our ambitions...so what did you name your Frillish?" Augustus asked. Houndoom and Veritus stared at Pumpkaboo.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Octocactus Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:45 pm

"My Frillish? His name... I decided to call him Niflheimr. The name of the land of the Frost Giants in Norse Mythology. Good idea, huh?", Dullahan said.
He then combed his hair with his hand.
"Now, as for my ambitions... I lack any. Yet. I lack a reason to fight at the moment, besides the good of my Pokémon. That's why I'm taking vacations outside of Muspellshmeir. Maybe I will find something to fight for", he said, as his hair covered his eyes and he sat down.
Octocactus
Octocactus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbei Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:31 pm

Hanbei was a little disappointed in this reply, raising an eyebrow. Nothing to fight for? Pfft! Does he understand the injustices that have been done to Pokemon over the years? He should at least stand for something, whether its for others or himself..

Hanbei looked off at the ocean. He noticed that they were almost there to Saturnalia.
"Hey guys, I think we're almost here."
Hanbei
Hanbei

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:41 pm

"Oh..interesting name! Wow..that went by fast! Really fast.." Augustus said, looking at Saturnalia in the distance. Veritus jumped on Hanbei and Houndoom jumped on Dullahan. Augustus laughed a little bit and got out his journal. "Is there I way I could contact you both?" he asked.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Octocactus Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:08 pm

"Heh. Just visit the Gym over at Muspellsheimr. I'll be glad to take you on, if you can take it", Dullahan said, laughing.
"Or, you know, just mail me. Mail the Gym. Whatever", he said, as he pet the Houndoom on the head.
"Hm... Looks like we're near the city, now. That is undoubtable. Sure was a worthwile trip." DUllahan thought to himself.
Octocactus
Octocactus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbei Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Hanbei let out a smile when the shinx jumped on him. He started to stroke the little Pokemon, and it was instantly delighted.
"Sorry kid, I don't have any gear with me for you to contact me with. However, perhaps we'll meet up again sometime!" Hanbei said confidently, "Oh, your shinx sure is a cute one, that's for sure! It's so cute to come up and cuddle with me like that!"
Hanbei
Hanbei

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:20 pm

Augustus frowned and nodded. Veritus smiled as Hanbei called it cute and decided to lick it. Houndoom spit out some fire as Dullahan pet him. Augustus started to blush a little bit at the embarrassment but let it be. "It's a shame I have nothing to contact you both on...I just got this PokeNav 2.." Augustus said.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Octocactus Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm

"Ah, that thing? I probably got one sent out to the Gym by the manufacturer. They try to keep us updated with everything... For the marketing. I hate marketing. If it's recent, I probably haven't got it yet, but will", Dullahan said, as he felt the hand he used to pet the Houndoom started burning.
"Ah... Man, that hurts. At least it didn't completely toast it", he said, petting the Houndoom with his other hand.
Octocactus
Octocactus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum