Pokemon, Tales of Omnivia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Geodude enouter
Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 pm by Naga

» An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro)
Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm by Ayasha Keegan

» The wide desert (T-Sanalis)
Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm by Augustus Chroma

» To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)
Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm by Octocactus

» Frillish Wild Encounter!
Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 pm by Corren

» Zechs Renaurd
Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 pm by Zechs

» Onwards to Trunn
Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 pm by Naga

» Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North)
Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Hawkeye Pierce-graded
Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 pm by Hawkeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North)

4 posters

Go down

Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North) Empty Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North)

Post by CyberTurtle77 Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:19 pm

Sumaru had his the hood of his hooide over his face so that he could cover his pale white face. His companion Aquarius was on his shoulder and she was trying to pop some bubbles that she made to pass the time. Sumaru turned his head to her and said "Don't worry Aquarius were almost there." His Piplup reached to far and fell off of his shoulder but Sumaru quickly caught her with one hand. He put her back on his shoulder and said "Be more careful..." She looked at him and said "Piplup lup lup." He continued to walk to Solumn View.

CyberTurtle77

Back to top Go down

Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North) Empty Re: Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North)

Post by Nikolai Forge Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:45 pm

Nikolai happened to be walking through Solemn View. No reason, really. He just needed to catch some Pokemon. His Zangoose was tucked away safely within a Pokeball and ready to deploy if needed. His bag was packed with a Great Ball, which was intended to catch anything that happened to be in the vincinity

Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North) Empty Re: Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North)

Post by CyberTurtle77 Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:51 pm

Sumaru saw another boy walking the opposite way of him but he didn't say anything. Aquarius jumped off of Sumaru's shoulder being curios and went up to the boy and stared at him. Sumaru walked over and picked Piplup up and said "Sorry about that."

CyberTurtle77

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:52 pm

Nikolai minded the boy. "I can already tell that Piplup of yours is going to grow up big and strong, bro. Anyways, the name's Nikolai. What's your's?"

Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberTurtle77 Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:55 pm

Aquarius took that as a compliment and began to do a victory pose on his shoulder Sumaru chuckled and said "I'm Sumaru. What brings you around here?" Aquarius continued to hold the victory pose.

CyberTurtle77

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:57 pm

"I needed to do some Pokemon catching. And you?"

Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberTurtle77 Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:01 pm

"As am I. I'm also trying to get to Solumn View but I guess that's not my main priority at the moment."

CyberTurtle77

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:03 pm

"Coolio. I'm just hoping some good Dragon types will show up in the vincinity. I've been trying to become a Gym Leader since I was a kid."

Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberTurtle77 Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:06 pm

"Good luck with that. I hope you make it." Aquarius continued to do the pose but then got tired and just laid down on Sumaru's shoulder.

CyberTurtle77

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:09 pm

"Back to you, bro." Nikolai said with a smile.

Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberTurtle77 Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:14 pm

"Well then I will be on my way. Safe travels my friend." Sumaru began to walk away waving his hand as he walked away his Piplup doing the same.

CyberTurtle77

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Nikolai walked on, minding his own business. "Time to go catch something."

Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberTurtle77 Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:55 pm

Sumaru continued to walk down the path looking around to see if he could see any pokemon or anything interesting.

CyberTurtle77

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:47 pm

"Time to find Dragons......."

Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:41 pm

"Thing about dragons...is that finding them is the reasy part.." I said, standing near the path. I had overheard the two as they continued on the path and approached them now. The gloomy weather felt foreboding of the events to follow and I pulled my jack closer around me. Dropping down from the trees next to the path my Froakie, Major, landed on my shoulder, croaking softly.

"Would you mind if the two of us followed you, I'd love to see a dragon type. I'm Hawkeye and this is my Froakie, Major."

Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Corren Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:48 pm

*Wild Pokemon Encounter!*

Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North) 328Trapinch & Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North) 207

As the earth turns to sand the sun lingers, shining rays of heat and evaporating dry heat across the path from the oasis. The Ground-Types and the sturdy walking come out to socialize.

Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North) 328 - Trapinch Lv. 15
Moves: Faint Attack, Sand Tomb, Sand Attack, Mud Slap
Abilities: Hyper Cutter (40% Chance) Arena Trap (40% Chance) Sheer Force (20% Chance)

Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North) 207 - Gligar Lv. 20
Moves: Poison Sting, Faint Attack, Fury Cutter, Quick Attack
Abilities: Hyper Cutter ( 40% Chance) Sand Veil (40% Chance) Hyper Cutter (20% Chance)
Corren
Corren

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm

"I'd be delighted."

Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum