Pokemon, Tales of Omnivia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Geodude enouter
Sumaru Amaya  EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 pm by Naga

» An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro)
Sumaru Amaya  EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm by Ayasha Keegan

» The wide desert (T-Sanalis)
Sumaru Amaya  EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm by Augustus Chroma

» To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)
Sumaru Amaya  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm by Octocactus

» Frillish Wild Encounter!
Sumaru Amaya  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 pm by Corren

» Zechs Renaurd
Sumaru Amaya  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 pm by Zechs

» Onwards to Trunn
Sumaru Amaya  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 pm by Naga

» Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North)
Sumaru Amaya  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Hawkeye Pierce-graded
Sumaru Amaya  EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 pm by Hawkeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Sumaru Amaya

2 posters

Go down

Sumaru Amaya  Empty Sumaru Amaya

Post by CyberTurtle77 Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:11 pm

Full name:Sumaru Amaya

Sexuality:Straight

Overall Appearance:Sumaru Amaya  Strike-The-Blood-1-6

Distinguishable Features: Sumaru has two eye colors due to him having a twin brother who died in the womb. His right eye color is blue and his left eye color is green.

Personality: Sumaru is usually very happy and nice to other people. He likes to have friends and doesnt like it when people say that his fate is decided. Sumaru wants to create his destiny and live his life the way he wants it to. Sumaru also hates people that tell him to give up on his dreams since he has already set his mind on becoming a pokemon trainer and exploring the vast region of Omnivia just like his older brother did. One of his many likes is pokemon he finds them interesting and he wants to make a bond with a pokemon of his very own and become one of the very best trainers in all of the Omnivia region.

History:Sumaru comes from a small family. He lives with his mother, father, and his older sister. He wears a white hoodie mostly all the time because it used to belong to his older brother who disappeared while he was off on his pokemon journey. Ever since then Sumaru has wanted to go on an adventure of his own to see the world and along the way try and find his brother .Sumaru began to get interested into the world of pokemon after he find out his brother went missing. He thought to himself "If my brother was so interested in this stuff.. Maybe I should begin my own kind of journey and follow in his footsteps..." That was when Sumaru decided he wanted to begin his pokemon journey.

*RP Sample*:Sumaru was home alone when heard a knock at the door. He walked over to it and there was a man in a black suit. Sumaru tiled his head confused as to why this man was at his house. "Can I help you?" The man took of his sunglasses and said "Your older brother has gone missing. He was on his way to Mourning Rose City and then he just disappeared. I think it would be best for you to tell your family and don't worry we are trying our hardest to find him." The man turned around and left. Sumaru made a fist and a few tears fell down his face. He sat down on a chair and cried since he knew he may never see his brother again.

Team:
Piplup: Atlantis
Date Obtained:1/14/14

W/L/D
0/0/0

Last edited by CyberTurtle77 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

CyberTurtle77

Back to top Go down

Sumaru Amaya  Empty Re: Sumaru Amaya

Post by Corren Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:21 pm

Starter Choices

Suitable Choice: Piplup

Non-Suitable Choice: Wynaut

Randomized: Machop
Corren
Corren

Back to top Go down

Sumaru Amaya  Empty Re: Sumaru Amaya