Pokemon, Tales of Omnivia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Geodude enouter
To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 pm by Naga

» An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro)
To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm by Ayasha Keegan

» The wide desert (T-Sanalis)
To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm by Augustus Chroma

» To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)
To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm by Octocactus

» Frillish Wild Encounter!
To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 pm by Corren

» Zechs Renaurd
To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 pm by Zechs

» Onwards to Trunn
To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 pm by Naga

» Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North)
To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Hawkeye Pierce-graded
To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 pm by Hawkeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) Empty To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)

Post by Octocactus Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:24 pm

Leaving

Dullahan decided to take a break from working on the Gym. After a day of torrential rain, the Gym had to be left on manteinance. So he took a ship to Truun to then go from Truun to Saturnalia, one of his favorite places for vacation. As he took his tickets to the counter and boarded the boat, he noticed his Pumpkaboo was singing in joy. Dullahan then sat down at some seats, waiting for the ship to sail, as he pet his Pumpkaboo on his lap.

(OOC: AJ and Hanbei are coming with me).

Last edited by Octocactus on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Octocactus
Octocactus

Back to top Go down

To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) Empty Re: To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)

Post by Augustus Chroma Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Augustus had just arrived in the city of Truun and had to go to Saturnalia since he already paid for the ticket. Veritus and Houndoom were next to Augustus as he ran to the boat, trying to not be late. "H-H-Here.." he said to the person who was in charge, gasping for air. "Uh...here.." said the manager, letting Augustus board the ship. He sat down on a nearby seat and saw a female petting a Pumpkaboo.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) Empty Re: To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)

Post by Octocactus Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:39 pm

"Hm? G'morning, boy. All good?", Dullahan asked Augustus, noticing he looked at him. The boy seemed pretty nervous.
"Is something wrong?", he asked, as his Pumpkaboo, Irrlicht, looked at the boy's Pokémon with a playful face.
Octocactus
Octocactus

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:41 pm

Augustus studied the person's face and realized she was in fact a he. "Oh..uh...Hello! Wait are you the Muspellsheimr Gym Leader, Dullahan?" Augustus asked, with a twinkle in his eye. Veritus and Houndoom smiled at the Pumpkaboo.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Octocactus Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:48 pm

"Aye. Keen eye, I see. Ever considered challenging my Gym? You'd have a nice shot with that Houndoom right there", he said. Irrlicht fluttered out of Dullahan's lap and poked Houndoom's nose, curious.
Octocactus
Octocactus

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:51 pm

"I have but....Houndoom is just my pet..so he doesn't battle but I'm considering training my Shinx and then challenging the gym! I'm actually from Muspellsheimr City and have passed your gym countless times." Augustus smiled. Veritus, the Shinx went behind Augustus as Irrlicht touched Houndoom. Houndoom smiled at the curious pokemon.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbei Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:05 pm

Hanbei ran, knowing that he absolutely positively could not be late. The one time he needed to be on time-he wasn't. He saw the boat clearly in view, and he ran along the route as fast as his legs would take him. I have to make it in time! Wait for me!

He made it down into, taking the ticket out of his pocket gracefully.
"Sir, would you please let me ride aboard?" Hanbei smiled, "I must get to the next town. It is indeed urgent, and if you have room aboard please count me in! I can not be late!"

The man let him onto the ship upon inspection of the ticket. Hanbei sighed with relief as he was able to board. He walked on board, taking a seat behind two other people. One of them was a boy, who seemed to be ranting on about a Shinx. The other person appeared to be a little older, a teenager.

Hanbei just let the two people in front of him be, and looked out at the waves. He smiled. I just can't wait! The excitement inside me is building up! I'm sure Scraggy is excited too, even though he is in his pokeball.

Last edited by Hanbei on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanbei
Hanbei

Back to top Go down

Post by Octocactus Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:19 pm

Dullahan, laughing at his Pokémon's cuteness.
"Is that so? Then what about your friend over here? Has he considered challenging my Gym, too?", he asked, pointing at Hanbei.
Meanwhile, his Irrlicht puffed out a small flame onto Houndoom's head, to see if he was friendly.
Octocactus
Octocactus

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:21 pm

Houndoom put his paw on Irrlicht's head. "Wait..friend? What friend?" Augustus asked. Veritus went over to Hanbei and looked up. "Veritus!" Augustus yelled. "Sorry.." he said, grabbing Veritus.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbei Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:11 pm

"Oh do not worry, your Pokemon is quite charming though boy," Hanbei winked, "It is no problem at all. If a Pokemon wants to greet me hello, then I will always allow it to approach me."

Hanbei then turned towards the older boy.
"Ah, as you can see I do not know this boy. But if you must know, I might challenge a few gyms here and there while I'm in this region. Since you own a gym, you should prepare yourself, I may make a grand appearance there soon. I am please to make you an acquaintance though, the name's Hanbei," Hanbei said, stretching out his confidently hand to the older boy, "I come from the region of Sinnoh. I am on my way to visit my Aunt, since she requested I come visit her. I almost missed the boat, what a tragedy that would've been...Anyways, what are your names?"
Hanbei
Hanbei

Back to top Go down

Post by Octocactus Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:22 am

"I am Dullahan. Dullahana Sleipnir. And this right here is my Pumpkaboo, Irrlicht. Cute, eh?", he said, as he saw Irrlicht spewing fire over Houndoom with a blank expression on its face.
"Irrlicht! I told you not to burn our newly-made acquaintances!", he said, picking up Irrlicht.
Octocactus
Octocactus

Back to top Go down

Post by Corren Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:04 pm

*Wild Pokemon Encounter!*

To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) Frillish &To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) Horsea_by_blackvictini-d4mfium

As the boat departs from the docks, only a few hundred feet out, swarms of oceanic Pokemon emerge to bask in the noon sun! Pink and blue decorate the surface as Frillish and Horsea have come to play.

To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) 592To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) Frillish_icon_hembra - Frillish Lv. 20
Moves - Bubble Beam, Absorb, Recover, Night Shade
Abilities: Water Absorb (10% Chance for Cursed Body)

To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia) 116- Horsea Lv. 15
Moves - Water Gun, Smoke Screen, Leer, Focus Energy
Abilities: Swift Swim (40% chance for Sniper)

Last edited by Corren on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corren
Corren

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:58 pm

Houndoom frowned as Dullhan took the pokemon away. "I-I-I'm Augustus Chroma..and this is Veritus and Houndoom.." Augustus said in a soft yet nervous tone. He started to shake as usual and just looked at his two pokemon.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Octocactus Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:28 pm

As Dullahan saw the wild Pokémon emerge, he almost puked when he saw some male Frillish in the crowd.
"Oops, sorry. I'll have to get to you guys later! Gotta pick up this chance!", he said.
"Let's go, Irrlicht! Oshite, Maeru! Astonish!", he said, pointing at a nearby male Jellicent that was present. Irrlicht then vanished and re-appeared behind the wild jellyfish, Astonishing it from behind.
Octocactus
Octocactus

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:30 pm

Augustus's eyes started to water. "This is so cool!" he exclaimed. Veritus and Houndoom watched, hoping the Pumpkaboo would win without being harmed. "Good luck!" Augustus shouted, with Houndoom and Veritus shouting in support as well.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbei Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:37 pm

Hanbei watched as the teen leaped for joy when he saw a frillish. The male quickly commanded his pokemon to attack almost immediately.
His determination is a fascinating asset. I should take a note on that for when I challenge his little gym. Of course, being a gym leader, I probably shouldn't overestimate him, but something tells me that I'd do quite well in that fight.

Hanbei noticed the boy next to him awed by the sight of the attempted capture. He leaned back in his seat casually.
"What kind of Pokemon do you hope to meet, Augustus? I hope to meet a Pokemon that's got just as much determination as me. One that'll live up to my expectations, y'know?"
Hanbei
Hanbei

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:18 pm

"Um..any kinda really..as long as I get a new friend I'm good! I want to get a Pokedex and complete it...that is..if I have the courage too.." Augustus said, muttering the last part. Veritus looked up at Hanbei in a curious manner. Houndoom wanted to help Pumpkaboo but it didn't want to at the same time.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbei Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:31 pm

"The courage to?" Hanbei repeated upon hearing that, and sat up straight, "Kid, you'll never get anywhere in life without confidence. That is key. You must have faith not only in your Pokemon, but in yourself. If you don't believe that you as an individual can do it, then how do you expect to accomplish anything? Your Pokemon will only help you achieve your goals if you are able to understand them and have determination. You basically need the drive to do it."
Hanbei
Hanbei

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:34 pm

Augustus half smiled and frowned afterwords. "It's just...I'm not the most outgoing or anything like that..I get nervous all the time.." Augustus said, shaking a little bit. Veritus was still examining Hanbei and Houndoom went to Augustus.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbei Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:39 pm

Hanbei sighed and took his attention back out to the ocean. The kid just doesn't get it, eh? I'm sure his confidence will come as he matures - maybe. 
"I wonder how far we have to go until we arrive at Saturnalia. My aunt will be delighted to see me I'm sure. I heard it was a fantastic city, and I'm looking forward to it. She moved here a couple years ago with my uncle, since that is where his job is. I haven't seen her since."
Hanbei
Hanbei

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:43 pm

"Well it's nice you have family...I'm all alone..." Augustus muttered. He looked off into the sea, remembering why he left on his journey. "Hey, Hanbei is it..um why are you on your journey?" he asked.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbei Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:56 pm

"Oh...well, everybody has a family, whether you know them or not. Perhaps your Pokemon could be your new family?" Hanbei winked.
"To answer your question, I want to learn more about Pokemon. Although my parents gave me the basic lectures on type differences and all that, I want to personally get a feel for how they interact with the world. My career aspiration is be a Pokemon Ranger. I think understanding Pokemon is what I need to get where I want to be. Pokemon rangers go on all sorts of missions to help save Pokemon, y'know. I just hate those blasted idiots that can't treat em' right... Anyways, I consider my journey to be a grand prequel to the chapter of my life I'm dreaming about. It is a way for me to become stronger to protect the creatures I love dearly." Hanbei explained to Augustus, and was quite pleased with his own idea.
Hanbei
Hanbei

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:02 pm

"Maybe." Augustus chuckled. "Whoa...a Pokemon Ranger! That would be awesome! I want to become a Professor...but first I have to experience all this.." Augustus smiled. He wanted to become a Pokemon professor ever since Professor Oak stopped by Muspellsheimir.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbei Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:06 pm

"Oh a Professor? My dad works for Professor Rowan actually. It's a tedious job some days, but I guess they're important. I could never become a professor, I would hate working in a lab all day long; granted, I guess if you've got the brains and the potential, why not? A journey is perfect then for you to test your knowledge of Pokemon." Hanbei said.
Hanbei
Hanbei

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:34 pm

"One of the many reason I decided to go on a journey and I've met Professor Oak and Professor Sycamore but that's it. My dream is to meet and work under all the professors!" his eyes started to glow with excitement as he said this.

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum