Pokemon, Tales of Omnivia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Geodude enouter
Hanbei's Character  EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 pm by Naga

» An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro)
Hanbei's Character  EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm by Ayasha Keegan

» The wide desert (T-Sanalis)
Hanbei's Character  EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm by Augustus Chroma

» To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)
Hanbei's Character  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm by Octocactus

» Frillish Wild Encounter!
Hanbei's Character  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 pm by Corren

» Zechs Renaurd
Hanbei's Character  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 pm by Zechs

» Onwards to Trunn
Hanbei's Character  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 pm by Naga

» Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North)
Hanbei's Character  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Hawkeye Pierce-graded
Hanbei's Character  EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 pm by Hawkeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Hanbei's Character

2 posters

Go down

Hanbei's Character  Empty Hanbei's Character

Post by Hanbei Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:40 pm

Full name:  Rikki "Hanbei" D'fire

Sexuality: Asexual

Overall Appearance: Hanbei's Character  Th?id=H.4975256949557225&pid=1

Distinguishable Features: His black leather jacket; spikey hair; His eyes can almost suck someone into them

Personality: An overly polite young man, Hanbei grew up in Jubilife City. He's a little ostentatious and can get a little over-the-top when talking to people. He's always trying to leave an impression, but that's not necessarily a bad quality. The impression he usually tries to leave is a good one, and sometimes he'll show off a little too much when he's doing a good deed. His biggest flaw is his ego and thinking about how he is so wonderful that he'll somtimes disregard others.

When he fights sometimes his little egotistical attitude will cause him to misjudge and make a wrong move. Overly confident in his abilities, he will always try to do his best to win the fight.He especially hates it when people abuse or misuse Pokemon, causing him to surge with emotions. He always wants people to treat their Pokemon the right way and use treat them well.

Another quality of Hanbei is he just can't take orders from someone else. He's been stubborn his entire life, always wanting control over what he does and when. If he says he will do something, he will always go through with it; there's no stopping him.

He is very athletic and shows it too. He's always been able to run or walk without losing much stamina, since he can gauge himself. He knows how to climb trees easily and sometimes will crawl up into places he isn't suppose to. He can be very curious sometimes, going places that are clearly out of the question. One of his favorite hobbies is Mountain Climbing and he always enjoys the beautiful views from up high. Climbing up into high places is one of the ways he'll avoid others when he's feeling down or depressed.

He cares deeply about his pokemon and never tries to overwork them. He takes pride in them and how they battle. He'll never let his guard down, until the very end. He'll stand up for people and never gives in. He will always try to look on the bright side of things and strive to attain his goals. His hopes and dreams are overall what drives him.

History: Hanbei grew up in the Sinnoh Region. His mother was a schoolteacher at the local school while his father worked for Professor Rowan. He was taught all he needed to know about pokemon by his parents, since they were both experts. This gives him background knowledge about how the world of Pokemon works and is relatively smart.

Hanbei has always wanted a Pokemon ever since he was little. He was always playing in the tall grass, looking for adventure. He loved to play by the lake with all of the water Pokemon and made some new Pokemon friends that way. Of course, he was too young to actually keep any of the Pokemon, but he enjoyed those days. He learned to climb trees by spending much time on the nearby roots, eagerly exploring every twist and turn.

Hanbei always liked it when people treated Pokemon correctly. One day, when he was ten, he saw some Team Galactic grunts. They were forcing their Pokemon to do their will by making them carry a heavy device. The Pokemon were unhappy, and were burdened by the weight. Everytime on of the Pokemon tried to escape, the Team Galactic Members would have one of their other pokemon hurt them.
Hanbei tried to rush to the rescue, but without a Pokemon he was pretty powerless. In fact, he almost was severely hurt. Luckily, a Pokemon Ranger was in the area, and was able to help the Pokemon before something tragic happened. Ever since that day, Hanbei viewed the Pokemon Ranger as his role model and always wanted to become one. He started to listen to his father and mother to learn everything about Pokemon he could. He wanted to understand them so he could one day help Pokemon and set the wrongs of this world right.

Hanbei is now nineteen and has already set off, on his own journey. He wants to experience everything the world has to offer, and enjoy his life.

RP Sample:
Taken from a past Roleplay I have participated in called The Hunger Games.

Spoiler:
Hanbei
Hanbei

Back to top Go down

Hanbei's Character  Empty Re: Hanbei's Character

Post by Octocactus Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Nice. I found a match. Dunno if it's accurate, though.

Matching Pokémon: Scraggy. Has a cool appearance. Moxie, one of its abilities, matches with Hanbei's prideful personality. The fact that Scraggy likes to bash things (anything) with its skull relates to the fact that Hanbei likes to leave an impression. Scraggy and its evolution, Scrafty, can relate to Hanbei's rebellious traits, since they are Pokémon based around Punk/Hip Hop culture, which are commonly referred to by older people as "rebels". Its Fighting-type suggests a good athletic performance. Overall, I think I did a good job. I guess.

Opposite Pokémon: Porygon. A Pokémon that can be programmed and easily controlled, its appearance makes it look dated and "un-cool". The fact it is just a computer program makes it sometimes go unnoticed due to society relating computer programming to being "nerdy" and "uncool". That and the banned anime episode. Well, that's about what I could relate.

Random Pokémon out of Random: Pansage. Uh.
Octocactus
Octocactus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbei Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:11 pm

Scarggy then, even though I am not a fan of any of these.

Edit 1.0: Corren said he would let me have a buizel, so I am changing it to that.
Hanbei
Hanbei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down