Pokemon, Tales of Omnivia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Geodude enouter
"2347"? UNKNOWN EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 pm by Naga

» An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro)
"2347"? UNKNOWN EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm by Ayasha Keegan

» The wide desert (T-Sanalis)
"2347"? UNKNOWN EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm by Augustus Chroma

» To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)
"2347"? UNKNOWN EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm by Octocactus

» Frillish Wild Encounter!
"2347"? UNKNOWN EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 pm by Corren

» Zechs Renaurd
"2347"? UNKNOWN EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 pm by Zechs

» Onwards to Trunn
"2347"? UNKNOWN EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 pm by Naga

» Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North)
"2347"? UNKNOWN EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Hawkeye Pierce-graded
"2347"? UNKNOWN EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 pm by Hawkeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

"2347"? UNKNOWN

2 posters

Go down

"2347"? UNKNOWN Empty "2347"? UNKNOWN

Post by +2347+ Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:35 pm

Full Name: 2347? I don't think I’m the kind of idiot who'd get a tattoo of his name, or that my name would be a number but…

Age: Born 2/3/47 would make since.. but why would I get a tattoo of my own date of birth?...I feel/look 18-24ish. Except when I shave. Then I’m very obviously 12.

Sexuality: Pretty sure I'm straight. I mean I don't remember having dated anyone...oh yeah. Boobies. They're great. Minor victory-I'm straight! Hmm...I wonder. Would not remembering make me a virgin? That'd be kind of hilarious.

Overall appearance: I dunno...I can see I have muscles.. that I'm not fat.. and I feel that I could run for awhile if I needed to. I'll have to find a mirror.. or even a house..(where) The hell am I?

Distinguishable features: Well. I feel like I've been through a wind tunnel full of razor blades and rocks. And I may be slightly concussed...and not remember anything... But I do have this awkward tattoo "2347" in plain, bold lettering-lettering? they're numbers, nimrod. In plain, bold numbering on the left side of my chest.

Personality: I keep making snide and sarcastic comments to myself, and I kind of think its funny ...maybe I'm a smartass?.. Guess I'll find out later. Jeeze, I'm about as quick as a slowpoke on morphine.. That'd be a funny sight. Hahaha. And, due to the lack of words in my post.. I will have to spoil details that were only supposed to be revealed to you (and realized by me) through the course of time in the story. So: *SPOILERS* I am very well trained. Both physically and mentally, with sharp reflexes with both. Most times, things come to me so instinctively, that they surprise even me. Although you'd never be able to tell without getting into my mind. When in public-and especially when on a mission-I seem overbearing, aggressive, malicious, and down right evil-without feeling any of it. Its just a very well played act, possibly covering other things that may or may not be there.. Also, I lean more towards threats, and non-lethal actions to suppress people, even if it takes the extra half second and little more effort to knock you out, instead of just pulling the trigger. And I tend to rob places, rather than individuals. Before you start thinking I'm all sentimental n sh-nots, there's more to take at less risk if you hit a pokemart or hardware store, vs random trainers on the road. I only have so many bullets, and it seems this region doesn't stock any anywhere a civilian-criminal or not-can get them. Furthermore, my thefts are almost always of material things that I need to survive day-to-day, such as food, water, and tools for tricks and traps to stay ahead of the cops and trainers that surely hunt for me. I do have an aura of command, over both people and pokemon, and can be quite believable when I want to lie. My relationship with my pokemon is more like a platoon leader to his troops, rather than the close bond of trainers, or "you're just a tool" of most criminals. Occasionally, you may be able to catch me doing something nice.. or showing something more than a militaristic crime syndicate would ever have. Not bad for an amnesiac... Now time to regress into knowing nothing about myself.

History: Yeah...no. Its-a-blank. Wind tunnels of razors & rocks. Concussed. No memories. Weird black shirt with giant "R" on it. For "Retard"? Cuz that's how it looks. And what is with these embarrassingly white boots?! Although.. I feel like I take a certain pride in wearing them.. Lovely. Now I'm proud of wearing a "retard" shirt and pimp boots. Great taste. Nice pistol on my hip though. Rifle in hand-"ow!"- in burned hand genius.. FIRE HOT. Even an amnesiac should know that.. Maybe I got actually some sense knocked into me, ha. Hm, broken pokeballs at my feet. I'm guessing. Only guessing. That my recent history happens to include some kind of fight. Or maybe I was cosplaying and took it to far. *Squeezes trigger of rifle, "CRACK!"* Yup. Definitely took it to far. And now my headaches worse. Brilliant!

**RP sample**

**RP Sample** (end game hint)

So that's what I am. A soldier. No, not just a soldier. A commander. “You, over there, take the helm. You, man the gun. You three, watch the sensors, tell me the moment anything happens. The rest of you, ready your pokemon, the Chasers will be here soon”. I have to get them through this. Even if it kills me. I start outside, to be the front line, making sure the radio is good for my heads up. But this time, I have to tell Ayasha first.

Last edited by 2347 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
+2347+
+2347+

Back to top Go down

"2347"? UNKNOWN Empty Re: "2347"? UNKNOWN

Post by Corren Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:25 pm

Excellently written, 2347. However, your pompous failure in meeting the standard regulations in word count has earned you a denial. While History is acceptable, to a degree... Personality must meet or exceed a level of 120 words or more. You will be given another opportunity. Do not fail the organization.

'Rocket Boss

P.S. When you get the chance, come talk to me.
Corren
Corren

Back to top Go down

Post by +2347+ Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:21 pm

Edit. Lots of words.

Edited the edit. Added RP Sample.
+2347+
+2347+

Back to top Go down

Post by Corren Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:17 am

Suitable Choice: Murkrow
Murkrow seems to fit you well for a few reasons. It's a seemingly aloof Pokemon aware of its ideals and goals, working with others while still retaining individuality. While dark when needed, still a Pokemon to consider the morals and values of itself before acting. Murkrow also presents a decent boss-like aura.

Non-Suitable Choice: Darumaka
Not sure how to fully peg this one, but I feel it is literally the complete opposite of you in every way

Randomized: Cubone
Yup.
Corren
Corren

Back to top Go down

Post by +2347+ Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:40 pm

Cubone's great, but Murkrow fits in more ways than one. Murkrow it is.
+2347+
+2347+

Back to top Go down

Post by Corren Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:01 pm

Cubone was kind of a sick yet clever joke.
Corren
Corren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down