Pokemon, Tales of Omnivia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Geodude enouter
Ayasha Keegan EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 pm by Naga

» An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro)
Ayasha Keegan EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm by Ayasha Keegan

» The wide desert (T-Sanalis)
Ayasha Keegan EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm by Augustus Chroma

» To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)
Ayasha Keegan EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm by Octocactus

» Frillish Wild Encounter!
Ayasha Keegan EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 pm by Corren

» Zechs Renaurd
Ayasha Keegan EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 pm by Zechs

» Onwards to Trunn
Ayasha Keegan EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 pm by Naga

» Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North)
Ayasha Keegan EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Hawkeye Pierce-graded
Ayasha Keegan EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 pm by Hawkeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Ayasha Keegan

2 posters

Go down

Ayasha Keegan Empty Ayasha Keegan

Post by Ayasha Keegan Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:16 pm

Full name: Ayasha Keegan

Sexuality: Straight

Overall Appearance:

I wear the Team Magma Poncho, proudly. My black dress underneath is a little torn, I'll be the first to admit. My back boots and red covers aren't impressive, either.. However, my short purple hair is very fashionable. Those who are fortunate to look upon my red eyes, and their black slits. It is a treasure to merely look upon my glorious visage.

Distinguishable Features:
I have red eyes with slit pupils. Purple hair. I'm pretty sure that that will stick in your mind. Well, that and my Magma poncho.

Personality:
You dare to even.. ASK me of my being? You pompous fool... I am a queen, sent from the heavens to govern over you lowly mongrels. Not only am I far superior in looks, but I am also clearly superior in being. Feel privileged to even view an inkling of my thoughts, to see within my mind. You lowly scoundrels... To ask me to give you insight to my mind is like asking me for a treasure... why should I grace you with such a precious thing? But... I will deign you worthy of one thing. I am a Magma Grunt, that followed a Rocket Member into this region of Omnivia, and was assigned to do so. Therefore. I will.

History:
I came with a friend from a far region. This is all you may know of me. Your inferiority forbids me from adding on any more than that.
However, I will also deign something else pitiable enough to feed to you lowly beings. I am, indeed, borne from a pair of fine trainers that were Elite Four participants. While this may not be something comprehensible to you feeble minded beings, this is a pride to me. For, while I may now be in the region of Omnivia, I am also of Team Magma. This broke my parents hearts, but I still bore their fine lineage proudly, a queen among you impetuous mortals. A friend and I were coming to this beautiful region, me having deigned it worthy of my visitation, and he needing a partner who could fight with him.
The blimp that we were coming in on had a minour.... Malfunction. I grabbed a Grenade launcher from the stocks, and he a rifle. Putting on one of the jet packs, we both leaped from the air vehicle. Then, a tragedy struck us both. His pack failed to initiate, and I had to use what little strength mine had to land him safely, taking us through several trees. Him having received the worst of it, we safely landed. While he was unconscious, I drug him up to a tree to make sure his vitals stayed secure.

*RP Sample*:
"You fool... You were supposed to duck, when I ordered you to. Mongrel.."
Raising my head proudly, I walked away from the body of my comrade, to go and get supplies.
"You are lucky that I'm deigning you worthy of any help... Pathetic scoundrel... Making me work for you! You will owe me with your life, servant..."
Annoyed, my hands found the pockets of my dress, and I grabbed onto my charm. Calming myself, I walked into the fray of this new land.
*Not required, yet highly suggested for best results*
Ayasha Keegan
Ayasha Keegan

http://khdtd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ayasha Keegan Empty Re: Ayasha Keegan

Post by Corren Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Suitable Choice: Snivy (Seriously. Like the only Pokemon beside Buizel, Glameow, and Purrloin that can be considered arrogant).

Non-Suitable Choice: Chansey

Randomized: Honedge
Corren
Corren

Back to top Go down

Ayasha Keegan Empty Re: Ayasha Keegan

Post by Ayasha Keegan Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:09 pm

Snivy. All the way!
Ayasha Keegan
Ayasha Keegan

http://khdtd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down