Pokemon, Tales of Omnivia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Geodude enouter
Gym Challenge! (Not mandatory anymore, but helpful) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 pm by Naga

» An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro)
Gym Challenge! (Not mandatory anymore, but helpful) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm by Ayasha Keegan

» The wide desert (T-Sanalis)
Gym Challenge! (Not mandatory anymore, but helpful) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm by Augustus Chroma

» To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)
Gym Challenge! (Not mandatory anymore, but helpful) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm by Octocactus

» Frillish Wild Encounter!
Gym Challenge! (Not mandatory anymore, but helpful) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 pm by Corren

» Zechs Renaurd
Gym Challenge! (Not mandatory anymore, but helpful) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 pm by Zechs

» Onwards to Trunn
Gym Challenge! (Not mandatory anymore, but helpful) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 pm by Naga

» Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North)
Gym Challenge! (Not mandatory anymore, but helpful) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Hawkeye Pierce-graded
Gym Challenge! (Not mandatory anymore, but helpful) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 pm by Hawkeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Gym Challenge! (Not mandatory anymore, but helpful)

2 posters

Go down

Gym Challenge! (Not mandatory anymore, but helpful) Empty Gym Challenge! (Not mandatory anymore, but helpful)

Post by Octocactus Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:59 pm

Just a fun little minigame I thought about. Here it is. Ghostbusters!
Near the Gym, there will be a facility where this event is held. THIS CHALLENGE IS OPTIONAL, AND CAN ONLY BE TAKEN ONCE BEFORE EVERY GYM CHALLENGE. I'll post about the system soon. Keep your eyes peeled for it (Not literally. Ever watched that movie where, in the opening scene, a man peels the woman's eye? Neither did I, but the way Wikipedia described it made it seem tremendously gross and disgusting).

EDIT: Ok, here is the system. Pay attention.
Once entering the building (and finding themselves in a completely pitch-black room like this one, but with no Ghostricks), challengers will be given a radar (which beeps faster the closer you get to a Ghost) and a Rotom-shaped special flashlight (able to make ghosts visible and stun them). Players will also be given five Proton Balls (special Pokéball variation unique to this challange, featuring the capture rate of a regular Pokéball). The objective is to catch as many Ghosts as they can with the Proton Balls given. No Ball refunds. Ghostly signs may appear in the room, like moving objects, candles suddenly turning on/off, windows freezing, curtains flying like crazy, etc. This will indicate a Ghost is present. Once the Proton Balls run out, it's game over. After that, the challenger may choose one of the Ghosts they caught to use during the Gym battle (and that Gym battle ONLY). They must be returned to the Gym leader afterwards.

Available Ghosts:

Freezing window glass:
Ghastly (Lv 15)
Haunter (Lv 20) (Rare)

Candles flickering:
Litwick (Lv 15)
Lampent (Lv 20) (Rare)

Moving curtains:
Miisdreavus (Lv 15)
Mismagius (Lv 20) (Rare)

Moving chairs:
Duskull (Lv 15)
Dusclops (Lv 20) (Rare)

Rumbling trash can:
Shuppet (Lv 15)
Banette (Lv 20) (Rare)

Sparking lamps:
Rotom (Lv 25) (Rare)

Moving ominous-looking stone:
Spiritomb (Lv 25) (Rare)

Last edited by Octocactus on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Octocactus
Octocactus

Back to top Go down

Gym Challenge! (Not mandatory anymore, but helpful) Empty Re: Gym Challenge! (Not mandatory anymore, but helpful)

Post by Firaster Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:49 pm

I have seen that movie and never want to see it again. Most what the Eff movie ever!
Firaster
Firaster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum