Pokemon, Tales of Omnivia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Geodude enouter
The art of graves EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 pm by Naga

» An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro)
The art of graves EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm by Ayasha Keegan

» The wide desert (T-Sanalis)
The art of graves EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm by Augustus Chroma

» To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)
The art of graves EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm by Octocactus

» Frillish Wild Encounter!
The art of graves EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 pm by Corren

» Zechs Renaurd
The art of graves EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 pm by Zechs

» Onwards to Trunn
The art of graves EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 pm by Naga

» Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North)
The art of graves EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Hawkeye Pierce-graded
The art of graves EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 pm by Hawkeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

The art of graves

2 posters

Go down

The art of graves Empty The art of graves

Post by Octocactus Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:13 pm

Dullahan was inside the graveyard, near the entrance, sitting on top of his resting Cofagrigus and playing peek-a-boo with his Pumpkaboo, while, at the same time, reflecting about death, a matter that the graveyard reminds him about and has always puzzled him.
"Aye, Irrlicht. Do you have an idea about where dead people go?", he asked to his Pumpkaboo.
Irrlicht shook his small face side to side, to represent a negative answer.
"Well... Something to look forward to, I guess", he said.

Last edited by Octocactus on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Octocactus
Octocactus

Back to top Go down

The art of graves Empty Re: The art of graves

Post by Naga Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:10 pm

Rydar walked into the graveyard at a fast pace, twicthing his fingers every five seconds. He never really like graveyards, or.......ghost pokemon

His face went slightly pale as he saw a girl (or at least, he thought she was a girl) speaking to a pokemon resembling a pumpkinh. Pumbakoo, a ghost type.

He staggered back abit, but stop when he saw Boome, his Whismur, standing inches away from his foot, looking into his eyes sternly. Sighing, Rydar replied to his expression with, "Alright, i'll talk to him. "

He inhaled slowly, before ydlling, "Hey, you there, i wanna ask you something!" With a loud voice that echoed across the grave.

Naga

Back to top Go down

Post by Octocactus Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:30 pm

"Aye, stranger. But keep it down. People are trying to sleep here", Dullahan said, smiling.
"Isn't that right, Irrlicht?", he said, as his Pumpkaboo shook his head, to represent an affirmative answer.
Octocactus
Octocactus

Back to top Go down

Post by Naga Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:42 am

He nodded slowly, uttering the word "Sorry" in a voice that was still particulrly loud. Rydar ran across the grave at a high speed with Boomer trailing a metre behind him, and when he believed he was close enough he put one of his feet infront of the other, stopping him abruptly and sending a cloud of dust at the man un-intentionally.

Scratching the back of his head with slight, although not too much, embarassment, Rydar spoke. "Sorry about that, my name's Rydar D. Darvid, I was wondering if you could tell me were i am," he said, gesturing to the moderatley large graveyard, "And were the nearest city is."

He peered down and saw not only the same Pumbkoo, but he also noticed that the boy-since he now realised he indeed was a boy-had been laying on another ghost pokemon which resembled a Sarcophagus. He slowly took a few steps back, hoping not to seem disrespectful.

Last edited by Naga on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Naga

Back to top Go down

Post by Octocactus Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:50 pm

"Ah, hah, hah! Lost your map, did you? Well, it's all good. Heh", Dullahan said, laughing.
He got off his Cofagrigus, which then changed into his ghost form and laughed.
"You, mister, are currently in a City. Muspellsheimr City. If you mean the city nearest to here... Well, I don't know. But hey, I must ask. If you saw a person sitting on top of a sarcophagus with a pumpkin -shaped ghost by his side in a graveyard, why ask them for directions? Most people would just run away, you know", he said.
Octocactus
Octocactus

Back to top Go down

Post by Naga Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:16 pm

Noticing the sarcophagus change into a ghost pokemon was all Rydar needed to make him take several steps backwards, casuing him to trip over Boomer and fall on the floor. He rubbed the back of his head, giving Boomer a look which said Sorry buddy. Boomer replied with a small moan before walking to his trainer's said.

Remaining on the floor, Rydar laughed and said, in a nervous yet loud voice "Funny you should say that since I was actully considering turning and," He glanced quickly at the Sarcophagus pokemon, swiftly regretting doing so and looking back at the boy, speaking abit more slowly, "Running away, but SOMEBODY convinced me not to." He looked over at Boomer who had a look in his face which said You're the one who wanted to ask him!

Naga

Back to top Go down

Post by Octocactus Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:32 pm

"Ah, hah, hah! Now, stand up, lad. No need to be afraid. I may have a creepy-looking sarcophagus bud, a cute pumpkin ghost and a suspicious katana hanging on my waist, but worry not. Ask anyone who I am, and they may say something good about me. Or something creepy. I am sort of popular around", he said, patting Azazel, his Cofagrigus, on the head. It didn't seem very happy after being called "creepy".
On the other hand, Irrlicht was floating around, singing merrily.
Octocactus
Octocactus

Back to top Go down

Post by Naga Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:03 pm

He stood up, this time careful no to tread on his partner like last time, and dusted his legs. Sighing, he wearily strecthed out his hand for a handshake, still not too sure if he could trust this man and his ghost pokemon. "Um, well, thank you i guess." he said slowly.

Naga

Back to top Go down

Post by Octocactus Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:11 pm

"Well, now, you don't seem to be comfortable. Understandable, since you're in an unfamiliar place, with unfamiliar beings around you. Look, if you still don't trust me, go to the Gym and ask about Dullahan. That's my name. Dullahan Sleipnir", he said, accepting the handshake.
"So, what are you doing here in Muspellsheimr, if I may ask?", he asked, crossing his arms.
Octocactus
Octocactus

Back to top Go down

Post by Naga Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:15 pm

He nodded at the man's suggestion, hoping he would be able to remember the name. Dullahan didn't seem too bad, but the ghost pokemon still spooked Rydar.

Once he was asked the question of what he was doing here, several memories suddenly flashed into his mind, all at the same time. He had been abandoned.

Alot quieter than usual, Ryadr muttered, "I'm here because....." he hesitated in telling the man, but sighed and decided to do so, "I'm here because i was abandoned."

Naga

Back to top Go down

Post by Octocactus Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:26 pm

"Hm? Is that so? Do you have a place to stay, at least? Enough food to carry on? A decent way to earn money?", Dullahan asked, worried about the boy. Azazel (his Cofagrigus) vanished and reppeared behind the boy, patting him on the back, trying to cheer him up. Irrlicht sat on top of DUllahan's head, worried about the boy, too.
Octocactus
Octocactus

Back to top Go down

Post by Naga Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:15 pm

In order to answer Dullahan's question, Rydar raised his bag up to his chest and opened the zip, placing his hand inside and scouring for any food or money, before saying, "Um.......no, possibly and no" to answer all three questions.

He dropped his bag as the Coragirgus appeared behind him, before slowly turning his shaking head and saying, "Um....thanks?"

He walked foward abit, sighed, and looked up at the dull grey sky. "I don't really have anything." he said sadly.

Naga

Back to top Go down

Post by Octocactus Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:19 pm

"Ah, well, my friend. If you'd like, I can provide you with a temporary home. Food is not a worry, as I have plenty of money. And for a job, I could help you look for some", Dullahan said.
Irrlicht then started fluttering around, singing.
Octocactus
Octocactus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum