Pokemon, Tales of Omnivia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Geodude enouter
Augustus "AJ" Chroma  EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 pm by Naga

» An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro)
Augustus "AJ" Chroma  EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm by Ayasha Keegan

» The wide desert (T-Sanalis)
Augustus "AJ" Chroma  EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm by Augustus Chroma

» To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)
Augustus "AJ" Chroma  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm by Octocactus

» Frillish Wild Encounter!
Augustus "AJ" Chroma  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 pm by Corren

» Zechs Renaurd
Augustus "AJ" Chroma  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 pm by Zechs

» Onwards to Trunn
Augustus "AJ" Chroma  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 pm by Naga

» Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North)
Augustus "AJ" Chroma  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Hawkeye Pierce-graded
Augustus "AJ" Chroma  EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 pm by Hawkeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Augustus "AJ" Chroma

2 posters

Go down

Augustus "AJ" Chroma  Empty Augustus "AJ" Chroma

Post by Augustus Chroma Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:30 pm

Full name: Augustus Julius Chroma (Nickname-AJ)

Sexuality:Bisexual

Overall Appearance:
Spoiler:

Distinguishable Features: AJ isn't the heaviest or fattest person you'll ever see but he sure is the skinniest one. AJ is known for wearing glasses and having extremely dark eyes. Augustus is a little taller than most people his age but not by a substantial amount. He wears a white and blue jacket with some long, dark blue jeans.

Personality: He can be very distant and shy but when someone can break through his shell, he is very sweet and charming. He rarely talks but when in a fight, he can get pretty nasty when he's fighting. He gets very protective of anyone he can hold close and is very righteous. He knows when to follow the right path although when flustered, he doesn't have the best memory or knowledge. Something that AJ dislikes about himself is his constant second guessing. Augustus doesn't believe in his ability which makes him second guess his actions. This teenager takes into account what other people people say about him and if it's good he can get a bit cocky but when it's bad he questions everything about himself and tries to change it. You could say he's a people pleaser and a follower. Like his mother Augustus is a worrywart and exaggerates everything (Not entirely true but you get the point).
History:
Augustus was born in Muspellsheimr City, raised by his single mother named Marie. She raised him to be a smart, polite kid, but the world seemed to have other plans. For as long as he was in school, once a few of the school bullies found out he didn't have a father, decided to pick on him. His response was to run or to talk with them. Surprisingly, he was always good at talking with the bullies , which seemed to draw him more attention from older bullies instead of keeping them off of him. There are a few stories about some of those, but he won't tell people easily.

However, when he was around 8, he found something stored away in his mother's closet (don't leave a child unattended for even a minute). It was a note and a Pokeball. The note said that it was for him, when he was old enough, and that it was a pokemon. It was from his father, who had caught it on his last trip to his father's home. Without hesitation, he took the pokemon and went to play with it. His mother found him playing with a Houndoom , and freaked. She took it from him, apparently blaming it for the death of her husband. Only reason she still had it was it was the last thing her husband did. But, Augustus overheard her talking to a friend about getting rid of it, so he took the Houndoom and ran away. There's more to the story, but again Augustus isn't very chatty about his past.

*RP Sample*:
*Not required, yet highly suggested for best results*
Augustus had his trusty backpack on with his new Houndoom right beside him. "Can't believe I ran away from home..I want to go back..but..I can't.." Augustus said to Houndoom, as he walked along a road. "Hound!!" answered Houndoom. "Sometimes I wish I knew what Pokemon said..I could make a device or something..nah..peope will make fun of me for it." he thought. Augustus's stomach started to growl which frightened the Houndoom. "Don't worry it was just my stomach, I kinda regret not packing a lot of food." Augustus muttered. "Doom.." Houndoom frowned as it was also hungry. "I was going to save this for later but here.." Augustus handed Houndoom some food and got some of his own. "I hope the people are nice where we're going.." he said, looking at the sun. Houndoom and Augustus started running towards the sun, in hopes of finding a new city or town.

P.S-Houndoom is Augustus's Pet Pokemon

Augustus Chroma

Back to top Go down

Augustus "AJ" Chroma  Empty Re: Augustus "AJ" Chroma

Post by Corren Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Suitable Choice: Shinx

Non-Suitable Choice: Ghastly

Randomized: Flabebe
Corren
Corren

Back to top Go down

Augustus "AJ" Chroma  Empty Re: Augustus "AJ" Chroma