Pokemon, Tales of Omnivia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Geodude enouter
Firaster Oak (Approved) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 pm by Naga

» An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro)
Firaster Oak (Approved) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm by Ayasha Keegan

» The wide desert (T-Sanalis)
Firaster Oak (Approved) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm by Augustus Chroma

» To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)
Firaster Oak (Approved) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm by Octocactus

» Frillish Wild Encounter!
Firaster Oak (Approved) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 pm by Corren

» Zechs Renaurd
Firaster Oak (Approved) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 pm by Zechs

» Onwards to Trunn
Firaster Oak (Approved) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 pm by Naga

» Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North)
Firaster Oak (Approved) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Hawkeye Pierce-graded
Firaster Oak (Approved) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 pm by Hawkeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Firaster Oak (Approved)

Go down

Firaster Oak (Approved) Empty Firaster Oak (Approved)

Post by Firaster Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Full name: Firaster Oak

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Overall Appearance:
Picture:

People say that I look like the typical nerd with my six-and-a-half feet tall, my 125 pounds and glasses before my eyes. While I can not deny that fact, I also like to think that I might be more than that. I like to look beyond my own appearance, to look at what I know I am on the inside.

I don't really have a fitting haircut for my black hair, so I tend to leave them as they are, not placing them in any way. I am rather thin, in fact I think that it would be impossible for me to be less weighted without any health complications. I am all flesh and bones, barely showing any muscles at all.

I tend to wear polos more than anything, along with a pair of grey jeans. I guess that is another thing why people call me a nerd, but I don't mind them, I like myself as I am.

Distinguishable Features: I think I don't have any, except maybe for my glasses, that I never take off...

Personality: I'm more of a loner than anything. Quite shy, I am not really outgoing, unless I have no other choice. Despite being shy, though, I have a very strong will and determination. If I need to do something or want something to happen, I will do everything Ipossibly can to make it happen.

Being a loner most of the time, I rarely allow mysel fto show my feelings to others. I prefer to keep it all for myself in order to noit bother anyone because of them. Therefore, people say I can be difficult to read, since I hide my true feelings most of the time. Studious and careful, I try my best to analyse every possible outcomes of every situation before engaging in it. If not given the time to do so, I then rely on my quick reflexes and logic to get me out of trouble, which tends to happen quite often lately...

I always carry a book or two with me, to read when I am bored. It can be any kind of book, it does not matter to me. All I want is to satisfy my never-ending thirst for knowledge about Pokémon and the world, just like my grandfather, whom I help to fulfill his dream of a completed Pokédex.

History: I am born a member of the Oak family. My grandfather, Samuel Oak, is the Pokémon Professor of Omnivia, thus My parents always said I was born for something great, that, one day, I would accomplish great things along my Pokémon partners.

I grew up spending most of my time inside my grandfather's lab, standing in awe before his research and the results he was getting from them. When I turned ten years-old, he took me under his wing and began to teach me in order to become his successor when the time would be right.

I started as one of his Aides, then I slowly grew up to finally turn eighteen and be granted the permission to go out to become a Pokémon Researcher on my own, working on my grandfather's dream to fill up the Pokédex with the data of every species there is out there in the world. He gave me one of his own Pokémon in order to help me, thus allowing me to have a partner by my side, as well as a few Pokéballs and his precious Pokédex. I will never forget the moment when I left the Lab for good, going on a journey of adventure, dangers and knowledge yet to be discovered.

Two years passed since then, and I still have much to do. During that time, I came to know my Pokémon partner better, as well as he did with me. The two of us can't be separated, for the bonds that now unites us is stronger than anything. Lately, I found another interest, adding to my objective of work for my grandfather: to become the new Champion. Will I succeed, or will I fail? Either way, it is an excellent opportunity to discover more about the Pokémons' secrets and to gather that data, so I intend to give it my best shot, for both myself and my grandfather.

*RP Sample*: I was walking on the road when a Glameow crossed before me, blocking me from going further. I never had the trick with those Cat Pokémon, and they never really seemed to like me either. I tried to reason with it, to make it understand that I had to go further, but it categorically refused to let me pass. Exasperated, I chose to go sit on a log and read a book until it would finally agree to move out of the way and let me pass.

I took the opportunity to take some notes on it formy researches. it seemed to be wishing to protect something, but what could it have been? Searching in some of my travel books, I found the answer: only one thing could make it act as such, and that was because it was guarding its eggs. Now fully aware of the situation, I carefully studied my surrounding, trying to locate its nest in order to leave it be.

Only then did I notice a hissing behind me. Turning around, I noticed another Glameow, but this time next to a hole in the ground, with an egg in it. Quickly standing up, I packed up my things and started to walk away when the male attacked me, probably thinking that I was about to steal its child. After some running, my legs covered with bites and scratches, the Pokémon finally turned around and went back to where it came from, leaving me alone on the road once again, taking notes in a blank book about hat just happened to me.

Team:

Sableye Lvl 10 ~ Moves: Foresight / Nightshade - 0/0/0 Date recieved: Wednesday, January 15, 2012
Firaster
Firaster

Back to top Go down