Pokemon, Tales of Omnivia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Geodude enouter
Red Striker [W.I.P] EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 pm by Naga

» An unknown place (the begining, solo/intro)
Red Striker [W.I.P] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm by Ayasha Keegan

» The wide desert (T-Sanalis)
Red Striker [W.I.P] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm by Augustus Chroma

» To the city of flashy buildings! (T-From Truun to Saturnalia)
Red Striker [W.I.P] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm by Octocactus

» Frillish Wild Encounter!
Red Striker [W.I.P] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 pm by Corren

» Zechs Renaurd
Red Striker [W.I.P] EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 pm by Zechs

» Onwards to Trunn
Red Striker [W.I.P] EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 pm by Naga

» Adventuring to Solumn View (T-North)
Red Striker [W.I.P] EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Hawkeye Pierce-graded
Red Striker [W.I.P] EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 pm by Hawkeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Red Striker [W.I.P]

2 posters

Go down

Red Striker [W.I.P] Empty Red Striker [W.I.P]

Post by Hibari Netsu Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:37 pm

Name: Arthur "Red" Striker

Sexuality: Bisexual

Overall Appearance: Arthur is a very handsome young man who appears to be a twenty five year old man. He has slikly shimmer light red hair about ear lengths the ends in spikey tips. He has a light carmel skin tone. One his face lies his birthmark several streaks of red lines ended red tips that shared an uncanny resemblance to flames that you would see on a race car. Around his neck is a tiny purple necklace with a gold rim shaped to the form of a shield. He has a swimmers body with narrow shoulders with firm and well defined abs tri and bi ceps.His clothing usually tailored creased tan button up with a thin loose seaweed green tie around his neck. He wears badge/brown pants held up up by a double loop white with gold embedded along the middle. His shoes consist of a very shiny black leather dress shoes with thin cotton shoelaces.

Distinguishable Features: Red birthmark which resembles flames of a race car.

Personality: Arthur is a very happy person. He has as a warm spirit and  is typically help. He is supportive and very reliable. And yet he comes as cocky and arrogant which is not the case. With friends or loved ones he may become silly and gullible. He is very rash yet brave and hearty. He is mildly intelligent yet learns quickly and adapts to most situations. When sad he becomes silent and his moody effect others. Arthur seems to be determined individual no matter what task is ahead of him. He turns ever situation into something enjoyable. He also becomes intensely serious during battles. So much that he becomes focused on staying ahead of his opponent yet is aware of the concept of failure and disappointment. He is very loving and compassionate he holds pokemon on a high pedestal.

History: Arthur was abandoned by his parents so he really never grown attached to anything. He would constantly get teased from other kids about his birthmark. The only place he could go to escape would be the forest his adoptive parents warned him about tall grass but he never really listened. He enjoyed  watching pokemon he would often sketch out a drawing of his favorite pokemon the spunky treecko. Every now and again pokemon would approach him with curiosity.  He would quickly befriend them. It was not until Arthur was seven  that he experinced his first pokemon. Between a Flareon and and a Surskit. He found that very fascinating and  wanted greatly to recieve his own partner and travel the world collecting badge to fight the champion. Which is exactly what he plans to do.

*RP Sample*: Today was another causal day for Red he wanted so badly to recieve his first pokemon and yet he hadn't know exactly what were he chioces or even if he was ready for one. He decided he should make a list of what qualites of his would best fit with a pokemon. He took several moments to write down five things. He was loving and compassionate, observant, careful and lastly strong. He though about it for a second, "Maybe I require a fighting type that evolves by friendship. "

Chosen Koga The Croagunk.

Starting in Plainsweep

Last edited by Hibari Netsu on Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hibari Netsu
Hibari Netsu

Back to top Go down

Red Striker [W.I.P] Empty Re: Red Striker [W.I.P]

Post by Corren Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:16 am

Suitable Pokemon: Elektrike

Non-Suitable Pokemon: Croagunk

Random: Skiddo
Corren
Corren

Back to top Go down

Red Striker [W.I.P] Empty Re: Red Striker [W.I.P]